Sider

lørdag den 24. oktober 2015

Smile and Be Happy: A Barn Market layout by Cathi


Hello fellow scrappers, Cathi here with my first layout using the gorgeous Barn Market papers!! I chose the Spottet Rose paper for my layout today, using a gorgeous cut out tag and title from the Barnmarket page.  I just love this photo of my daughter teaching her dad how to do selfies!


On my background I used a Prima mask and Shimmerz Texturez then added my photo. I used lots of Prima and Petaloo flowers from my stash and cut out some butterflies from the Barnmarket page.


I added some gorgeous branches from La-La Land Crafts dies, love the design!


Here I tucked in a gorgeous chatelaine chipboard.by Wycinaka... I added in my title and a few more butterflies and added a few splashes to finish it off!  Check out the new Barn Market collection in the store, it is just beautiful!!!!


1 kommentar:

  1. What a beautiful LO here, and I can see, why you love this picture soo much, it´s really great and sooo natural. I love, how you´ve put this together it´s very very beautiful.

    SvarSlet