Sider

torsdag den 16. juli 2015

Always so Grateful for You- My First Post by Keren Tamir- with video tutorial


Hi Everyone, Its Keren here and I'm happy to reveal my first post for Riddersholm Design.
I've designed a layout using the Vintage Venture collection and I have a step by step video tutorial below outlining all the steps on how I created this layout.


Here is the video tutorial enjoy!!


I used the Pavot paper from the Vintage Venture Collection and many different scraps from other collections.




Thank you so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design blog.

If you want to see more of my work visit my blog HERE

Keren




3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful LO
    Thank you for the tutorial...

    -Helle -

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful LO
    Thank you for the tutorial...

    -Helle -

    SvarSlet
  3. A really beautiful LO here, and a great tutorial you made for it too.
    Sooo many gorgeous detail no matter where you look at it, really inspiring.

    SvarSlet