Sider

onsdag den 28. januar 2015

Huntington Garden - Summerfield


Good Morning
I hope you are all ok.
Today Ive brought you a taste of Summer. It seems such a long way away at the moment, especially when we have been forecast snow today. Huh
 For my card Ive used the gorgeous Huntington Garden Summerfield with a new Magnolia image, painted with Distress Reinkers.
 and lots of dies there too.
 
Thankyou for stopping by today
For more information on what I have used please stop by my blog.
Have a wonderful day
Hugs


4 kommentarer:

  1. A really amazing card here. Soo beautiful and well made. I just love your little palmtree here too and all is sooo beautiful colored too.

    SvarSlet
  2. Adorable, love the palm tree.

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Love that palm tree!

    SvarSlet