Sider

søndag den 10. august 2014

Paper Roses ♥

Hi There
I hope you are all having an amazing weekend so far.
Ive been having a little playtime today because the weather is soooo wet n windy!!


 Ive used Tilda With Rose Basket from the Pink Lemonade Collection coloured with Distress ReInkers

Ive also got a little carried away with my rolled paper roses. I find making these so theraputic. Love them 

Papers used are Riddersholm. One is from Tailgate Marked and the pink is from Chantilly Dawn. Such beautiful Papers to work with and worked perfect for the rolled roses.


For more information on what I used please visit my blog HERE


I wish you all a wonderful week
Hugs




3 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing work here again Debbie. Your card is so beautiful and gorgeous as always.

    SvarSlet
  2. This is just so incredibly fantastic!

    SvarSlet