Sider

mandag den 21. oktober 2013

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...










Hi there Riddersholm fans!  Cherry here to share a couple of vintage style Christmas cards with you!  The holidays are not too far off and now is the time to get going on those homemade cards for your loved ones.  I used the A Christmas Story line to create these cards.  I love all the details in this line.  You start to sort through the papers and each time you do....you find more little details to love.  I love to cut the papers apart and use them in unique ways.  I used some of it to create my word borders top and bottom on the one card.  I also used the gorgeous flowers from the Riddersholm shopping site along with the wood trees and compass pieces.  Can't wait to create a few more for the season!  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

7 kommentarer: