Sider

fredag den 25. januar 2013

Presentation of new DT member

Dear Blog readers
Today we will welcome our brand New Design Team member Evgenia Petzer.

  
















 



My name is Evgenia Petzer, i am 28 years old, and currently we live in South Africa, but i am from Russia initially.
We moved to South Africa about 2 years ago and I love it here so much, I have a son, that just turned 4 years old. So my layouts are most about him, while my cards are mainly more feminine.
Currently I also design for: 
Melissa Frances brand, Tattered Angels, Bo Bunny, Scraps of Elegance kit club
and OUAS blog. 
I have publications in US Cards magazine, Australian ScrapBooking magazine, UK magazine as well as russian and south african magazines. 
I will be happy if you stop over my blog http://evgeniapetzer.blogspot.com/ 



I am so glad that Evgenia  a part of my Design Team and look forward to see her lovely creations here.



1 kommentar:

  1. Welcome to the design team, Evgania. You are so talented :o)

    SvarSlet